Saturday, December 31, 2005
hmm... school Reopen... i kinda of being afraid of it.. is like a TEST on the first day of the new year 2006... haiz. i havent even actually study for it.. the best thing is that i lost all my work.. i accidentally deleted it! gosh.. is like kinda of back of my mind.. although i dont really care but somehow to me is a headache to find all these things back... is just too much.. not just i need to recompile but also at the same time... i need to make back my own notes.. haiz.. i need to start my brain working again.. i really don't know how..all i can do is really ask the BIG BOSS up there for wisdom and other than that i really don't know what can i do... God, please help me. I seriously don't know what to do right now. There is still thesis need to be done..so many things to do. And also decisions too.. 2005 God did fulfilled His promises. 1) salvations of my mother 2) starting of my own ministry. I'm pressing on ... God. I really am. Please give me the strength to do so for i know that with my own strength there is not much i can do. I need to depend on your supernatural strength. Well.... i guess that for now.. pretty much settled. Going to do my faith goals and yah revise for my work, as much as i could. kekeke..