Sunday, January 14, 2007
I was very honored to spend the time with a group of scholars from China... haha. They Came all the WAY from CHINA just to further their studies on MOE scholarship... Well, it was a blessing to be with them for my Christmas Eve. Though the annoying sprays did kinda of annoyed me but it was because of SM3 that i felt that my CHristmas Eve was meaningful... everything was worth it..


As i was walking along Orchard Road leading the group of scholars to view the lightings in Sg. I just reflected back if i wasn't a christian how will i actually spend my Christmas Eve. I may still hang out with my group of friends who dont know what they wanted to do and most likely trying to be at orchard road to be 'ren shi' by guys. Getting into all kind of ungodly relationships. Doing Meaningless things. I most likely will be wearing mini skirt and skimply just to attract guy attentions....

BUT

thank God for His grace that save a wretch like me. Willing to die on the CROSS for me. Introducing me to His family that i'm not worth it to be in. Giving me a bright future that i'm worth to have it. Because of HIS love, i'm doing what i'm doing. I never been so clear about my path since as a teenager. I never been so secure by love. Because of Him, i'm renewed, restored and re-loved. Thank you Jesus and Happy Birthday!!!Labels: 24/12/06 a Unique Christmas Eve. (reflection)